Skip survey header

Apply for a Gifted Activation

Thank you for your interest in becoming a SheEO Activator!  We never want finances to be a barrier to someone who is highly passionate about our mission. If you would like to help fund women-led Ventures working on the World’s To-Do List and join the SheEO community but cannot currently cover the full amount to Activate, please complete the form below. Selected Activators will contribute 20% ($220 in Canada, the US, NZ and AU or £170 in the UK) and the remaining 80% will be donated on your behalf.

NEW this year - You can now sign up to become an Activator via monthly contributions ($92 or £71 per month). If you'd like to Activate via monthly payments, you can sign up here.

For more information about what it means to be an Activator, check out our Activator page and FAQ.

This question requires a valid email address.
4. Where do you want to Activate? *This question is required.
8. Are you able to contribute $220 (or £170 in the UK) for your Activation? *This question is required.YES - I am able to contribute that amount.
NO - I am unable to contribute that amount but I would llike to be considered if a supported Activator spot becomes available.
9. Should you be selected for a gifted Activator opportunity, would you like to be introduced to the person who Gifted the Activation? 
As we all rethink and redesign our systems and structures to create a more inclusive world we are very intentional about being in relationship with a highly diverse group of humans. We would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to share a little about how you identify yourself.
10. Do you identify as: *This question is required.
11. Do you identify as 2SLGBTQI+ (Two Spirit, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, plus other sexual and gender minorities)? *This question is required.
12. Do you identify as a person with a disability? *This question is required.
13. Would you like to receive email invitations for SheEO community events, Activator workshops and Venture updates?