Skip survey header

Intent to Use Military Benefits

Use this form to notify the College that you plan to use military benefits. If you don't know what benefits you want to use, you need to FIRST contact the VA and/or the education office on your base BEFORE you fill out this form.
2. What type of benefits are you planning to use? *This question is required.NOTE: Only chapters 33 and 30 can be used with Tuition Assistance (TA).
Before we can certify your benefits, you will need to give us the VA file number of the Veteran (usually their SSN). We recommend calling and providing it over the phone since emails are not a very secure means of communication. The VA contact is Rose Fitch and her number is (620) 241-0723 x134 (dial extension when recording starts).
3. Under which branch of the military will you use TA? *This question is required.
3. Have you used these benefits before? *This question is required.
3. Do you have a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility? *This question is required.
3. In what category do you fall? *This question is required.